Never overpay for inventory again. -Save 5-7% (or more) every time you cut a purchase order. Buy low quantities / buy lost cost and invest your savings in your store, staff, or a well earned vacation!
Optimal Purchasing System Saves Time & MoneyThe time saved by optimal purchasing will flow straight to your bottom line by freeing up staff for more profitable activities, like selling something! Acme helps you save money by making it easy to purchase from lowest cost (best value) vendor. The time and money saved can be the difference between surviving and thriving. Acme tracks cost from multiple vendors. We've analyzed thousands inventory databases and vendor files and frequently see 5-7% cost variances even in very competitive (commodity) industries. Acme makes it easy for Specialty Retailers to buy low cost / buy low quantities, maximizing inventory turnover (by reducing over-stock) and profit.
Use Portable Data Collection Terminal with built in bar code scanner (shown above) increases speed and accuracy.
- Unlimited number of vendors and items.
- Track vendor specific (catalog) cost as well as last cost and the item average weighted cost.
- Automatically create suggested purchase orders based on criteria you select.
- Easily edit the Suggested PO's prior to submitting them to you vendor.
- Copy previous PO''s to use a starting point for reorders.
- Portable Data Collection Terminals with built in bar code scanner increases speed and accuracy.
Buying at low cost is one thing, buy low quantities is quite another...When you buy in low quantities and maximize your inventory turnover the increase to cash flow can be quite remarkable. For example, it's not uncommon for retail leaders to turn over their inventory 1.25 to 1.5 more times per year than their industry's average. Given that, when a store with $50,000 inventory increases turnover from 4 to 5 times per year the process will put an extra $10,000 in the bank even if there is no change in sales. Imagine what you could do with an extra 10K in cash:
- Add new items (opportunities) to your inventory.
- Buy in larger quantities, Acme will help you do it but only when the price break warrants.
- Increase marketing efforts and bring in more customers.
- Hold a sales contest to reward staff, increasing morale and productivity.
- Add staff, take a vacation or?!?