Don't give up margin to gain sales. Promote profitably using tools that benefit you, your vendors and your customers. Reward new behavior and generate new revenue streams. That's a win/win/win.
Use Acme's NeXus module to
Turn shoppers into repeat customers (and raving fans)
Tag customers based on what they did and did not buy. How much they spend and how often. Then use that information to spoon feed them products they can't live without. Promote profitably using...
- E-mail and SMS text messaging with your third party tools like Mail Chimp, Constant Contact, Infusionsoft and more.
- Direct Mail (yes, snail mail is profitable IF you have the tools and know-how to do it right.)
- More effective local media like radio, TV and even newspapers.
- NeXus is built into Acme, not sold separately.
Acme Point of Sale's integrated marketing works with popular online marketing programs like Infusionsoft, Constant Contact, MailChimp, Microsoft Outlook, GMAIL and others.
Using advanced marketing like Infusionsoft with Acme Point of Sale is like hitching your cart to two horses!
- All of the above plus even more ways to attract customers.
- Create an online membership site that makes you money!
- Automate Marketing
- Close more sales. Upsell and cross sell.
- Don't commoditize your products. Sell selectively online.
Stay in touch with your customers, up-sell, cross sell and promote. Use online, offline and social media without spending all day, spamming your customers or wasting time / money.
Get the web presence you need. Without turning your products into commodities..
Stack 'em high, price sell 'em low, watch that product really go!
"Selling them low" should refer to a shrinking stack of product, not shrinking prices or margins.
Trying to win customers by promoting based on price alone is a recipe for disaster. It's a zero sum game with mutually assured destruction. Things are a lot more fun when "selling 'em low" refers to on-hand count instead of margin! Promote Profitably, don't give up margin to gain sales.
Let the big box and so-called super stores kill themselves fighting over the low end.
Reap the rewards of specialty retail by using tools that help you promote profitably while exceeding customer expectations. We've built tools into Acme and a community of specialty retailers that share best practices for exceeding customer expectations so you don't have to give away margin to gain sales or re-invent the wheel.